The organizing committee of the HTCC2018 and Croatian Association of Crystallographers highly acknowledge the support of our distinguished partners. You can find some information and links to their webpages below:
- Bruker – High-performance scientific instruments and analytical and diagnostic solutions to explore life and materials at molecular level.
- Aparatura – Analytical equipment and Systems that are precisely tailored to the needs of scientists.
- IUCr – International Union of Crystallography
- Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia
- Dectris is the market leader in the development and production of hybrid photon counting (HPC) X-ray detectors for research in material and life science.
- Crystals (ISSN 2073-4352) is an open access journal that covers all aspects of crystalline and liquid crystalline material research. The Impact Factor is 1.566 (2016).
- Pliva the largest pharmaceutical company in Croatia and leading company in South East Europe.